Supporting Care Workers
Support dedicated for the Social Care sector; whether you already work in Social Care or are thinking about working in Social Care we can support and advise you to make considered and appropriate choices.
Welfare Rights Support
Our team of welfare rights advisers can help and advise you with:
- What support is available to you
- How to apply for welfare support
- Applying for support
- Challenging DWP decisions
- Accessing financial relief
We have a range of accredited online training opportunities for people looking to work in care or already working in care, courses include:
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines
- Principles of Care Planning
- Principles of Prevention & Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
- Preparing to work in Adult Social Care
Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
Our Listening project offers the opportunity to access wellbeing support.
- Feeling low?
- Struggling with work life balance?
- Stressed and feeling overwhelmed?
Take the time to re-evaluate and find practical ways to help support your mental health and wellbeing with a one-one support session.