Type Distance Learning
Qualification Level 2
Attendance Distance Learning
The aim of this qualification is to increase learners’ knowledge and understanding of workplace violence and harassment across any sector. The qualification will focus on the study of possible causes of violence in the workplace and how to reduce the risk of workplace violence and harassment.
Contributing to a Positive and Safe Working Environment
• Section 1 Understand how organisational policies and procedures can contribute to a positive and safe working environment
• Section 2 Understand personal responsibilities and limitations in contributing to a positive and safe working environment
• Section 3 Understand risk assessments in the workplace
• Section 4 Understand the importance of a positive and supportive culture in the workplace
• Section 5 Understand personal safety in terms of lone working
Violence in the Workplace
• Section 1 Understand workplace violence
• Section 2 Understand the possible causes of violence in the workplace
• Section 3 Understand the reporting procedure following workplace violence
• Section 4 Understand how to prevent the risk of violence in the workplace
Understanding Aggression, Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
• Section 1 Understand aggression and how to deal with aggressive people in the workplace
• Section 2 Understand bullying and harassment in the workplace
• Section 3 Understand how to respond to bullying or harassment in the workplace
• Section 4 Understand aggressive communication within the workplace
Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
• Section 1 Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
• Section 2 Understand how the rights of individuals are protected in the workplace
Teaching and Assessment
Assessments are due at the end of each unit. Your tutor will assess your work and build up your portfolio of evidence of learning. A certificate will be awarded on satisfactory submission of evidence of learning for the units studied.
This qualification aims to provide you with an understanding of sexual health issues and increase...
This qualification aims to introduce you to the dangers surrounding alcohol and the risks...
Adverse circumstances can have a negative impact on anyone's life, but children and young people...
This qualification will give you an introductory understanding of childcare through exploring...
The qualification is suitable for a wide range of learners who wish to develop their knowledge...